To capture the vision of ‘His Kingdom House’, the cliché ‘Preparing His People to Partake Latter Glory!’ expresses two dimensions of her primary function.
To Prepare: equipping the church for effective ministry.
To Partake: Participating in the Harvest for which they have been equipped.
HIS KINGDOM COMMUNITY HOUSE as the name implies, is envisioned to function as a holding group of ministries and fellow ships, being built on God’s Kingdom principles.
As a multi facet vision, HIS KINGDOM COMMUNITY HOUSE Ministries will be utilizing the human resource raised on the platform of ‘The LIFE CENTER’ (as the main fellowship arm of HIS KINGDOM COMMUNITY HOUSE).
“Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint” – Prov. 29:18
At the turn of the new millennium, the LORD began to open up things through a series of revelations given to Pastor Lemmy. The burden that came through these revelations increased over time and it was clear that the LORD was releasing this weight to stir up a response to the growing levels of corruption in the body of Christ. Prior to this time, Pastor Lemmy had some prophetic encounters, which exposed him to the Prophetic ministry.
The picture became very clear in the year preceding 2000, when Pastor Lemmy caught a glimpse of the ‘latter glory’ in a profound vision. Through it, the Lord was mandating him to plunge into the process and get His people prepared for the harvest – HIS KINGDOM COMMUNITY HOUSE was born and fellowship started in the home of Pastor Lemmy, it was then named ‘The House of GOD’.
Seven years after, ‘The HOUSE of GOD’ metamorphosed into ‘THE LIFE CENTER’. Those seven years were foundational seasons of great spiritual migrations.
THE LIFE CENTRE
As the fellow ship arm of HIS KINGDOM COMMUNITY HOUSE, the center provides the platform for disciple ship, Corporate Worship and Evangelism. Her primary objective is to
- Provide the enabling environment for the believer to grow into spiritual maturity
- Provide platform for the believer to be imparted and equipped by the five-fold ministry mantle of Christ.
- Encourage and release the equipped believer into ministry.
- Create interactive forum for the full distribution of divine grace to every social, gender and generation grouping.
- Promote social welfare program for the advancement of apostolic equalization.
- To meet the demand of these objectives, the center has structures designed to promote and facilitate fellow ship, worship, and training.
FELLOWSHIP – GROUPINGS
Gender/ Generational/ Common Wealth Fellow ships
1. The Women of Virtue – Interacting for Women
2. The Men of Purpose – Interactive for Men
3. Generation of Xcellence – Next Generation Interactive for Youths
4. Creative Teens – Teenage Generation Interactive
5. The Kings Seed – Children’s Interactive
6. Singles Forum – Interactive for Sex and Marriage Issues
7. Couples Rendezvous – Interactive for Married Persons
8. Business Forum / Club – Interactive for persons in Marketplace
Help Groupings for Worship and Training
• Ushers / Greeters
• Davidic Envoys – Singers
• The Watchers – Prayers
• The Foundation School – Disciple ship at every level of development
We believe that every believer has a calling to ministry that will be discovered in the process of development.
“But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift” – Ephesians 4:7.
Deliberate effort is be made to prepare every believer presented for ministry. We emphasize the four cardinal call of every believer
The Call to Fellowship
The Call to Worship
The Call to Leadership
The Call to Evangelism
The Kings Class is a training school operating under the Foundation School.
• THE VISION BEARER serves also as PRESIDENT of GOSPELHOUSE and SENIOR ELDER of THE LIFE CENTRE
• THE TRUSTEES headed by SENIOR ELDER
• THE ELDER SHIP COUNCIL – All Pastors, Evangelists, Prophets, Teachers & Apostles
• THE LEADER SHIP COUNCIL – All Elders, Deacons, Heads of Fellow ship & Help Groups
• THE WORKERS FORUM – All Workers